SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties were called 9 months after a fire by the homeowner to clean the furniture that had been sitting in burned, vacant house since the fire.
Our skilled technicians wasted no time cleaning the furniture. In the video you see 3 chairs, the one closest to camera has already been cleaned by our guys. The middle is the one being cleaned. The farthest hasn't been cleaned, yet.
Call SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties at (830) 379-7474 for all your cleaning, water damage, fire damage and mold remediation needs!