Commercial Mold Remediation
SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties understands the importance of handling mold remediation in your commercial property. Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties is a licensed mold remediation contractor with the State of Texas. We have the training, expertise, and knowledge to understand, comprehend and follow mold remediation protocols. Our owner also holds his Mold Assessment Consultant license in the State of Texas. He is licensed to conduct mold testing and provide protocols for mold remediation. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (830) 379-7474
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician