Garage fire in New Braunfels, TX
This New Braunfels, TX fire was caused by ashes being discarded in a plastic bin in the garage. Use caution when disposing of fireplace ashes. Thankfully the fire was contained to the garage. These homeowners had a lot of contents affected. We first assessed what was non-salvageable and created a discard list for the customer to provide to their insurance company. We then packed out the items in the garage to bring back to our warehouse for cleaning. Call SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties to help you clean up and take inventory after a fire at 830-379-7474. We service Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties as well as surrounding areas. We are here to help!