Recent Before & After Photos

Water heater damage in Cibolo, Texas.


Water heater failure is one of the top five sources of residential water damage according to an IBHS study. Our customer in Cibolo, Texas had a busted water hea... READ MORE



Smoke damage in LaVernia, TX from stove fire.


Use caution when cooking this holiday season and never leave your cook top on while outside or away from your home.  In 2017 U.S. fire departments responde... READ MORE



Garage fire in New Braunfels, TX


This New Braunfels, TX fire was caused by ashes being discarded in a plastic bin in the garage. Use caution when disposing of fireplace ashes.   Thank... READ MORE



Have you checked for leaks lately?


This property owner went for a walk through after some tenants moved out.  He smelled an strange odor when they first entered the home.  Upon entering... READ MORE



If you do not want to remodel your kitchen, make sure you do not have any leaks!


This homeowner noticed an odd smell in his kitchen. While looking for the smell, he noticed he had a small leak under his kitchen sink. He continued looking for... READ MORE



When the outdoors come inside.


This building was flooded when the Texas storms dumped several inches of rain at once in their area.  They called SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Count... READ MORE



Flood waters invade everywhere


When the bottom falls out of the clouds and your city receives 8-10 inches of rain in an hour.  You can expect flooding.  This apartment complex calle... READ MORE



No buildings are immune to flooding.


When the bottom falls out of the clouds and your city receives 8-10 inches of rain in an hour.  You can expect flooding.  This apartment complex calle... READ MORE



Carpet Cleaning for new tentants


When your tenants move out and leave your carpets a stained and messey.  SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties can help.  Our highly skilled te... READ MORE



Outdoor Kitchen fires can be as bad as indoor kitchen fires.


This homeowner called SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties when their outdoor kitchen BBQ grill caught fire.  The damages included the grill itself... READ MORE